A foodie experience on a jet ski. 2 hours of sightseeing and local tea break. Food included.
All our tours will start with a meet and greet by Mega Water Sports personnel at the arrival point and proceed to the Operations Beach Cabin located at Pantai Cenang, for the pre tour preparations. A safety briefing and jet ski operating procedure training will be provided by your assigned jet ski instructor guides. During this time, you will be required to pay careful attention to all instructions and safety procedures as Mega Water Sports adheres to strict safety rules. Participants will be assigned to their respective SeaDoo jet ski, assisted by our Water Attendants; follow their cue, before you proceed to gather with your group and your JetSki Instructor Guide. Be an adventurous foodie! seeking local Langkawi delights while you thrill yourself on a jet ski experience. Heading towards Matchinchang Geoforest Park, we will pass by the sights of small islands, local villages, local fisherman ports, boat marinas, hotels and resorts by the sea. Pantai Kok is a famous beach spot where the locals go in the evenings, sit by the local stall under the coconut trees and have their favourite local tea time snacks, such as laksa, pasembur, mee rebus, rojak buah and a coconut. Here we will also savour some of these delicacies. Your tour guide will not only take care of your safety but they will provide commentaries of nature aspects, architectural and interesting legendary storytellings.
– Professional and experienced Tour Leader Guides *ensures safety, guide the tour & provide interesting and educational facts and stories during the tour
– Safety briefing and brief training on usage of the jet ski Low emission, environmentally friendly SeaDoo jet skis
– Life jacket Water boots
– Dry bag
– Insurance coverage
– Local Langkawiantea time cuisines
– Hotel transfers
– Personal expenses
TERMS & CONDITIONS
**Promo price deposit of RM 100 is non-refundable. General T&C:
1. Minimum child age for this tour is 5 years old.There must be an accompanying adult for each child below 16 years of age.
2. Bring enough water for the excursion.
3. Sun protection cream is highly advisable.
|4. Maximum pax combined weight per jetski is 180kg.
5. Participants to pre inform Mega Water Sports if there are any special dietary requirements.
6. Go Pro rental is available, kindly book with us in advance. Our jet skis are fitted with Go Pro mountings if you would like to bring your own.
7. Indemnity forms are to be signed before tour commencement; parents or guardians are required to sign the form for children 18 and below.
8. This tour will not operate during the month of Ramadhan (muslim fasting month).