Our signature award winning 8 island tour is a must experience when visiting Langkawi. 4 hours of guaranteed fun!
Meet and greet by Mega Water Sports personnel at the arrival point and proceed to the Operations Beach Cabin for the pre tour preparations. A safety briefing and jet ski operating procedure training will be provided by your assigned jet ski instructor guides. During this time, you will be required to pay careful attention to all instructions and safety procedures as Mega Water Sports adheres to strict safety rules. Participants will be assigned to their respective SeaDoo jet ski, assisted by our Water Attendants; follow their cue, before you proceed to gather with your group and your JetSki Instructor Guide. Your jet ski adventure begins; you will be guided towards the Southern Islands of Langkawi, towards the first stop at Dayang Bunting Island. This tour will reserve at least 45 minutes for you to enjoy Dayang Bunting Island. We take care of the jet-skis while you explore the many attractions of the island including jungle trekking, kayaking, paddle boats or have a dip in the lake. Much of the time will be spent sightseeing. There are lots of small islands that we will pass for you to take pictures of simply enjoy the beautiful scenery. One such place is an area known as “The Fjords” (Latitude: 06.11.13′N Longitude: 99.47.23′E Average Depth” 3-12mtr), a name given by the yachties to this general group of islands SE of Kuah and about 1 nautical mile from Dayang Bunting Island. Other places we will visit, Singa Besar Island for Eagle watching & another island nearby for a short swim. Your tour guide will not only take care of your safety but they will provide commentaries of nature aspects and legendary storytellings.
– Professional and experienced Tour Leader Guides *ensures safety, guide the tour & provide interesting and educational facts and stories during the tour
– Safety briefing and brief training on usage of the jet ski Low emission, environmentally friendly SeaDoo jet skis
– Life jacket Water boots
– Dry bag
– Insurance coverage
– Food and beverage
– Hotel transfers
– Personal expenses
TERMS & CONDITIONS
**Promo price deposit of RM 100 is non-refundable. General T&C :
1. Minimum child age for this tour is 5 years old.There must be an accompanying adult for each child below 16 years of age.
2. Minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old.
3. Bring enough water for yourself to last for 4 hours.
4. Sun protection cream is highly advisable.
5. Maximum pax combined weight per jetski is 180kg.
6. Go Pro rental is available, kindly book with us in advance. Our jet skis are fitted with Go Pro mountings if you would like to bring your own.
7. Indemnity forms are to be signed before tour commencement; parents or guardians are required to sign the form for children 18 and below.